Here’s a super fast and easy recipe I made the other day when I had very little time to eat, but needed a break from my computer for a few short minutes. I didn’t feel like a green salad, and wanted something a bit more substantial.
Zucchini noodles tossed with diced tomatoes and avocado with a touch of garlic, rosemary, and oregano for an Italian flavor. This is delicious and beautiful.
Simple Rosemary Oregano Noodle Salad
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup zucchini noodles, from about 1/2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Toss to mix.
To serve, transfer into bowl. Garnish with 1 tablespoon hemp nut.